Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I really cannot believe it's been more than year since I clicked that 'New Post' button!! And signed into this blog for that matter (Darn I'm so predictable I should get a new password) For starters, I'm pretty sure none of our friends drop by this relic blog anymore. But just on a whim, I'm typing this out to wish all 0901PM4-ians a Happy Awesome New Year! All the best in your endeavors and may favour and wisdom be with you every step of the way. Cheers to 2011 - overflowing joy, hope and peace :D And on a whim, if you happen to pop by and read this, know that I'm thinking of you!

Hope everyone is doing well in their own diverse field of study/work in whichever part of the globe you're in :) It'd be great if we could start a friendly discussion forum perhaps on FB just to get the whats, wheres and general ados of the members of the dynamic and famous 0901PM4.

So I'm signing off now, but it feels really good to write this. Take good care, dear friends. Gimme a nudge sometimes and feliz ano nuevo once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment